Subject: [Leica] PAW 31 - Crowd
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 4 13:06:41 2006

Peter Dzwig showed and asked:

> OK LUG, need some advice. Does this work or not? It has been sitting
> around since March and I can't make up my mind whether or not to post it.
> I came across it again tonight and thought "Why not ask for the LUG's
> advice?". >
> http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/album347/EnglandIrelandMarch2006.jpg.html
>
> <<<

Hi Peter,
I like doing this also, particularly at the Olympics when it's a final for
gold. :-)

If one takes the time to "read your photograph" there are all kinds of
interesting things happening, generally imagined, but quite interesting when
you have a crowd this size and clear.

A good fun picture.

ted

Replies: Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] PAW 31 - Crowd)