Subject: [Leica] WAS: Crocodile Hunter (OT) NOW CELL PHONE DRIVERS! Aaaaaaaccckkkk!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 4 12:56:18 2006

Adam said:
>> Don't get me STARTED on drivers and their cell phones....<<<

I'd bet it would be one of the wildest topics in sometime because it's a
world wide subject and everyone could get in on it. :-)

Like Adam, I don't want to be next after Chris as his experience is a very
good one to have escaped the crash & burn moment! !

And if someone comes up with a good Leica cell phone story that'll help keep
it close to home. ;-)

Anyone up for next? :-)

ted