Subject: [Leica] Easy
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 4 18:25:14 2006

David,
When I lived in Texas we had responsibility for 25-30 horses.  Of course I
tried to rope while nobody was looking.  Good thing too as the only thing I
roped were some blisters.  Interesting enough, I found a rodeo channel on
the satellite and there was this champion giving roping lessons.

Your previous post on the guy being bucked is a good capture.  I'm glad you
weren't around when my cutting horse and I executed a nearly perfect forward
roll.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com