Subject: [Leica] Leica history question
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Sep 4 19:18:30 2006

Scott M. wrote:
>My parents raised me and my brother on David Lynch flicks starting
>with "Eraser Head."  Years later, my mom loved Blue Velvet, owned
>a video copy and watched it repeatedly.

As a matter of fact Dennis Hopper appears in the other Egg DVD (that I
haven't seen).  He and Bill met through the curator Walter Hopps back in the
day.  David Byrne is also in it.  You might enjoy this interview:

http://www.reverseshot.com/legacy/autumn05/interviews/eggleston.html

If you haven't see it there's a picture of young Egg at home (1968) in my
Smugmug gallery:

http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/805417/1/36522470

--
Phil Swango