Subject: [Leica] Leica history question
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Sep 4 20:19:40 2006

That's a total hoot about Dennis Hopper!  And of course, before
finishing up at RISD, David Byrne started out at Maryland Institute
for  the Arts, also in good old crazy Baltimore!

Wow, nice pic of a youthful Eggleston, and I've bookmarked the
interview. Thanks!

Scott

p.s. I went to the AFI in DC to see a premier of a Wim Wenders
movie some years back.  Maybe "The End of Violence," but I can't
recall. Anyway, Wim Wenders was there and he took lots of
questions from the audience. He's super cool, like Lou Reed class
of cool.

At one point he quipped that he was staying with some friends in
Baltimore, because there weren't any interesting people in
Washington, DC. LOL.  Kind of mean, but having lived here for
so many years now , I'm finally inclined to agree :-)

My protracted illness is the excuse I needed to move back to
crazy old Baltimore.  But first, there's a baby on the way....

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35