Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Tue Sep 5 04:01:03 2006

When I go out with the intent to shoot, I just grab my bag which has a pair
of
Leicas (IIIf and M3) and lenses and film. The Digilux 1 is too cumbersome to
carry around.

I did have an Olympus mu:-1 at one stage loaded with 400ASA that just sat in
the
bottom of my pocket/bag/whatever.

If I had to choose one perhaps a IIIf with a wide 35mm.

that being said I notice that I have torn my jacket pocket. Camera damage?

Peter