Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you always carry on your pocket?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Sep 5 10:04:28 2006

To be honest, I don't know. It was starting to rain harder,
my gal pointed across the street, so I ran over up close,
focused and took the pic.

I imagine that someone was speaking in memory of Reagan
and made a warm but humorous comment. Hence the smiles.
I love the large woman in her mourning clothes. She wasn't
the only person so dressed.

I presume the sour face of the woman next to her is due to
some ideological displeasure with the comment. There were
camera crews all over. I just presumed these were some
fellows without passes to get into the Cathedral itself.

But I'm just guessing :-)

Thanks for looking.

Scott