Subject: [Leica] Some days...
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Tue Sep 5 10:30:08 2006

I always thought that when Bush #1 talked about a kinder
gentler America, he just meant Canada :-)  Just joking. Love
Canada. Last vacation I got to take under my own steam
was a long leisurely drive through Gaspe, with stops at
Montreal and Quebec City on the way. Felt like I could
have stayed forever.

On up close action, I mentally  visualized Nachtwey sitting
on the ground in the middle of a some battle, calmly taking pics
while bullets whiz by :-)

But I can imagine an ornery horse or bull might very well be
even more intimidating and genuinely threatening!!

Scott