Subject: [Leica] Which camera for your pocket?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Tue Sep 5 14:30:56 2006

Luis, as promised I have made a small gallery of pocket camera shots.  I own
most of the cameras being discussed here except for the Contax, Nikons and
Leica minis.  So far the gallery only includes examples from Olympus XA and
XA2, Stylus Epic, and Rollei 35.  IMO, lens quality for most purposes is not
an issue with any of these.  Equally important are things like controls,
size, handling, and price.  I happen to use the Epic a lot because of ease
of getting it in and out of a pocket and its size and weight.  But I
probably *enjoy* using the XA more because of its traditional RF layout.  I
will probably add more images from other cameras as I get time (Yashica T4,
Rollei XF35, Kiev Minox copy, Retina Ia etc.).

Here's the Pocket Shooter gallery:
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/1857176

And here are three more XA shots from another gallery.
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/698418/1/30415033
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/698418/1/30472086
http://pswango.smugmug.com/gallery/698418/1/30415036

Hope you enjoy: