Subject: [Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET
From: rhc3vt at hotmail.com (Richard Coutant)
Date: Tue Sep 5 18:35:09 2006

If you always carry a camera around the same people, perhaps... but if the
point is to be inconspicuous among strangers, then the desired effect is
lost, I think. The point of pocket cameras is not to dig them out and turn
them on in an obvious way, but to be able to walk around in a leisurely
manner, not identified as a tourist or photographer, get a few shots without
being noticed or at least without offending anyone or getting caught
breaking any rules, and stroll off to the next spot.
Confining the question above to 35mm cameras, the least likely to be carried
in as pocket must be the Contarex.

Richard

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Which camera would you NOT CARRY IN YER POCKET)