Subject: [Leica] was eyeliner, now shooting through it
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Wed Sep 6 05:06:35 2006

Hey Don,
 I have had the oddest experience, several times, of
those kind of days where 99% of the shots were sheer
drek, and then the one is left left is something so
extraodinary that I can't believe I took it, something
I can't imagine, or even remember, 'seeing'
beforehand.  And that's kind of unnerving- the
implication that you have to 'lose it' to 'get it', so
to speak.
Arche