Subject: [Leica] Using Nikon F and Leica-R lenses on M body
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed Sep 6 11:45:50 2006

It never fails to amaze me how Leica enthusiasts will go to great length to
use their cameras.

There are easier ways.....
Buy and use a Nikon whatever cheapo film camera so you can SEE the
perspective corrections required
Buy and use the Schneider PC lens for a Leicaflex.
Go get a proper view camera.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net