Subject: [Leica] PAWeek 35
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 6 14:44:18 2006

Thanks Philippe and others who have looked and commented. Sometimes I
just can't seem to find the time to look, comment and express my
gratitude to those who've taken the effort to comment. I always
choose to look at everyone's work. At times I save the notice with
the intention of returning to comment. But as the days go by and more
and more work is viewed - well - just know that I appreciate this
list, each contributor, and its high level of activity.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] PAWeek 35)