Subject: [Leica] Anyone ever use this e**y seller
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 6 16:57:26 2006

Jeffery, I've looked at a bunch of his listings too. Definitely seems to be
a volume seller. 19 negatives is a little concern but then 1640 positive. I
can never figure out how I would pay him. I don't know about IBAN and BIC
bank transfers. Not so keen on sending my credit card details across the
ether.
The name shown on his banking details is
Boris Jamchtchik
Maybe that's why he uses arsenall.
He does have Skype, I see. Maybe you can ring him up to arrange any detail?

Cheers
Hoppy