Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: CS2, what's the verdict?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Sep 6 20:23:41 2006

Ken I echo all of those other comments. In my opinion definitely worth the
investment. You would never go back.
Also, there is preferential pricing for non-commercial use if you have a
family member in the education system. You may also like to consider the
suite, rather than just the stand alone if you use any of the other
programmes such as Adobe Acrobat for example. Plus owning one prog will
qualify you for upgrades to the suite.
Check out the pricing/ packaging on-line with Adobe

Cheers
Hoppy