Subject: [Leica] PWIFLI, Manzanita, Oregon
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri Sep 8 00:14:49 2006

Phillipe:  There had been a wedding on the beach at 4:00 the previous
afternoon.  At 3:00 the weather was perfect.  At 3:30 the fog rolled in,
and you couldn't see more than a couple of meters.  I hope the couple could
see each other, and that they weren't too upset. A bride in a white dress
could have disappeared into that fog.  Several members of the wedding party
stayed at our small hotel by the beach, and nobody said anything about a
mermaid stealing the groom.   :-)

I saw the roses on the beach the next morning.  They floated on the high
tide and came to rest again where I photographed them.   I took several
shots from different angles.  This one was the best.

And Graham, glad to see you're still holding up your part as founder of the
Photographic Order of the Itchy Foot.   :-)

--Peter