Subject: [Leica] More with the IIIF
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Sep 10 00:29:26 2006

Do it. When I lived in Paris I was always thinking of doing the same
as I went to work in the morning. I never got round to it and wish
that I had.

Steve

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] More with the IIIF)
Message from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] More with the IIIF)