Subject: [Leica] More with the IIIF
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Sep 10 00:38:47 2006

Thanks, Steve,

Man, my typing is horrendous. I touch type, but I seem to have gone
over to transfering sounds ("are" instead of "or" for example) ...

I'll start next week. I am leaving Oslo for good soon, so it will give
me an opportunity to take the little things I've taken for granted
back with me. So I'll start in Oslo (believe me, Oslo is NOT exotic
... ask Nathan :-) )

Daniel