Subject: [Leica] More with the IIIF
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Sep 10 05:22:00 2006

Hola Eduardo,

I'm really happy with the Hektor, it is so small and discrete!

I never note the Stops I'm working, but neither I do Photoshop corrections,
simply, because I don't know how to do it and every time I had intended I've
obtained horrible and unnatural effects, I think remember that I have shot
at 6,3 or 9, because it was no much light inside, and speed was 1/50 or
1/75.

Thanks for looking and commenting

There are some words very similar in Catalan and Spanish, like Salud, in
Catalan is Salut, on the other side there are some words absolutely
different i.e. Ventana (Window) in Catalan is Finestra (more close to the
French and Italian)

Salut!
Lluis