Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 37 Shadows and comfort
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 11 04:31:26 2006

Philippe,
Thank you for understanding the nuance of the porch.  Especially after
seeing Arche's shots of normal folk I needed to get out of my rut in the
Buckhead portion of Atlanta; lots with nice houses to be bulldozed go for
500K and there are more than 100 houses for sale over 1.5 million.  Don't
cry for the developers, these puppies are selling.  Evidently to people
coming down from the blue states there is more land with a more energy
effecient house for less money.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com