Subject: [Leica] New list member & New PAW
From: dmsurl2 at uky.edu (D. Matthew Surles)
Date: Mon Sep 11 07:15:15 2006

Hello LUGgers!

I've been lurking for some time, but decided to make myself known.
I've dusted off my IIIc, and am making an attempt at a PAW.  It can
be found here (for now):

http://sweb.uky.edu/~dmsurl2/PAW/2006

Week 35 was taken with a Pentax *ist DL w/kit 18-55 lens.  This is at
one of the Nature Conservancy preserves south of Lexington, KY.  None
of my macro shots turned out, so until I develop the two rolls from
my Rolleiflex, this is my only keeper of the week.

Week 36 was taken with a IIIc with a 50/2 collapsible Summicron on
Kodak BW400CN.  These ladies are preparing a pot of soup at a local
Civil War re-enactment this past Saturday.

More photos from week 36 are at:
http://matthews.feckov.org/New

The two color photos above were shot with a Contax G1 & Zeiss Planar
45/2 on Fujicolor 100; the rest of the shots were all the same as the
Week 36 PAW (IIIc, etc).

As you can tell, my gallery/webspace is in a state of flux.  I'll get
it sorted eventually ;)

Thanks for looking, and comments/criticisms are welcome!
-matt surles

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] New list member & New PAW)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] New list member & New PAW)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] New list member & New PAW)