Subject: [Leica] The PAW that almost wasn't
From: dmsurl2 at uky.edu (D. Matthew Surles)
Date: Mon Sep 18 07:29:27 2006

This week's PAW is brought to you by the Canon QL17 that I stuffed in
my bag next to my IIIc at the last minute.  I managed to destroy the
film from the IIIc in Diafine.  Only I could manage that.

The two photos from this week are from the Midway Fall Festival in
Midway, Kentucky, this past weekend.  The photo for this week is a
(local?) artist making three busts in a huge pile of sand dropped
right in the middle of a bank parking lot in Miday.

http://sweb.uky.edu/~dmsurl2/PAW/2006/

The alternate is the Michal Collins Memorial bagpipe band:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sixbysix/246509819/

thanks for looking-
-matthew surles

ps- when I sent this, the server hosting my PAW (sweb.uky.edu) wasn't
responding.  The photo can also be seen on flickr.com, as well:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sixbysix/

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] The PAW that almost wasn't)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The PAW that almost wasn't)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] The PAW that almost wasn't)