Subject: [Leica] Join the LUG Print Exchange...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Sep 11 13:16:10 2006

As you may know, a bunch of us having been doing the LUG Print Exchange for
7 rounds now. We set an arbitrary cap of around 15 participants each round.
Last round we have 13 people so chances are we can have a few new blood
this round as well. The specifics for round 8:

Theme: none
Deadline: Oct 31, 2006
Coordinator: Richard Man

Basically, you send a print of up to 8x10 to the coordinator for the round
(which is me this time) and paypal the coordinator $5 (US) or $13 (non-US)
for postage. You can take the photo with any equipment and print it
whatever way, in color or B&W. In the last round, at least half of the
pictures were taken with Leica equipments and at least 2 B&W prints were
made in the wet darkroom. We alternate between themed round and theme-less
round.

This is a chance to see prints from some of the LUG finest (not mine of
course, I am just here to get great prints). If interested, send Eric, the
list master an email
ericm
at candid
dot com