Subject: [Leica] M8's shutter, and Epson R-D2
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 11 17:08:14 2006

Stan,
The dM has a physical shutter remarkably similar to the one in the R9.  A
small motor will cock the shutter.  The CCD needs a battery to run so making
sure a motor gets power is no big deal.

The Epson R-D2 full frame will appear this century, probably three years
after Sony brings out a FF sensor for the Alpha.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com