Subject: Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up]
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Sep 11 21:07:43 2006

Sonny said:
>> Just carry the camera.  Do not keep it in your pocket.  Do not  use lens
>> caps. Do not use a never-ready case.  Those are impediments  to taking
>> pictures.<<

Hi Sonny,
Great advice because trying to get out of the blahs doesn't require added
frustrations due to impediments. Certainly when you see a fleeting moment
and miss it due to a case, lens cap, not turned on and or pre-set reasonably
so.

Just miss a couple of sweet exposures while screwing around opening the case
and you'll go deeper into the blahs! Besides I can never ever understand a
person who claims to be a photographer walking around with the camera in a
case and lens cap on and not ready for immediate use! Jeeeeesh!
ted

Message from clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss) (Dealing with the Photo Blahs [was Re: [Leica] Catching Up])