Subject: [Leica] Marmite? an English mistake?
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Tue Sep 12 13:13:55 2006

Indeed, Jayanand - that's what I was clumsily trying to say - that British
Indian restaurant food is based on a small subset of culinary cultures from
the subcontinent, and then heavily modified. There are some authentic places
dedicated to a particular cuisine, but they're few and far between.

Nick