Subject: [Leica] OT, but of interest to European LUGgers
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Wed Sep 13 10:38:26 2006

Do what we in the US should have done - just like the Olympics,
*award* the capital every four years to a different city or town.
It's the best solution I know of to keep government from unending
growth. Otherwise, government will expand to fill the known universe.
Come to think of it, global warming could be a good solution to low
lying gov'mnts.

Gary Todoroff

Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] OT, but of interest to European LUGgers)