Subject: [Leica] Re: Video of M8
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Sep 13 16:28:30 2006

Right on. I'm divided. For some pictures, I love an extended
post processing regimen to get a print or a Web JPEG out.
But alot of the other times, it's just a big PITA for me.

I'm not exactly sure what distinguishes the two cases, but I
do find futzing with B&W scans more gratifying than futzing
with color scans or digi shots. I guess color is still something
of a mystery to me, so I feel like I'm fishing around instead
of  exercising creative control.  But that's just me.

Scott