Subject: [Leica] Be prepared for a glut of Leica bodies Epson R-D1 etc.
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Sep 13 16:58:45 2006

Like my made in USA, hand crafted guitars, I'll be hanging onto
my 2 M6TTL's for quite some time.  I predict they'll cost a pretty
penny more than what I paid for them someday in the future.  And
no, I'm not an optimist by nature.

I like your last prediction!!! I buy all my Leica gear used :-) I'll be
intently watching this list, photo.net and maybe even eBay for used
prices on the M8 :-)

Scott