Subject: [Leica] Leica Problems
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Sep 13 18:52:57 2006

Lew,
Take a deep breath, smile, chat up officer friendly.  You have a strange
camera to the officer.  Take off the lens.  Set the shutter to bulb and show
the kind officer that there is in fact film behind the shutter.  Explain
that you are a bit daft and prefer obscure German cameras to the more normal
Japanese digitals.  Happens to me every now and then and approached boldly
and with elan have never had a problem.  This weeks PAW was shot at the
Atlanta airport again, no problems from the kind law enforcement folks or
the armed military folks.

Boldly go where photographers go.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com