Subject: [Leica] OT: Vegemite, an Australian practical joke
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Thu Sep 14 05:26:16 2006

Well, it isn't an issue that I really want to work over on a group not
dedicated to this.  If I've offended you, I apologize.  I recognize the good
that he may have done, but as Germaine Greer pointed out, who knows how many
kids he's influenced to take risks with dangerous animals.  Nature is red in
tooth and claw, not a playground for TV stunts.

Mark