Subject: [Leica] OT: Vegemite, an Australian practical joke
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 14 05:48:50 2006

Mark, no offence taken and you're entitled to express your opinion. Just an
opinion regarding propriety offered in return.
Germaine Greer is not representative of anyone's opinion over this way. Just
being confrontational and unpleasant for publicity, as
she has on numerous issues unrelated to her original cause celebre since
fading into obscurity.

You're right we are well and truly OT.
Let's get back to pressing shutter buttons or talking about it, or sledging
assorted savoury spreads and dietary choices.

Cheers
Hoppy