Subject: [Leica] Re: M8 whining
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Sep 14 15:54:39 2006

Yeah, without the need for corner sharpness on a 135
format frame, we can all just go buy pretty fine, but
cheaper CV glass and get great results (ducking and
running). :-)

I'll admit that I'm pulled toward the "full frame" camp
of late. Too rich for my blood at the moment, but having
one's lenses "act like" they do on 135 film - FOV, DOF,
speed at a given FL, particularly with wides - has alot
going for it.

I'm now just sitting tight (unless I get off my butt and do the
RZ67 thing), and curious about what the next few years
will bring in digi land.

Scott