Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 hands on
From: Digiratidoc at aol.com (Digiratidoc@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 18:15:17 2006

Any word yet on what the M8 will cost? I hate to be crass, but I'm a working
man;)

Jim

In a message dated 9/14/2006 7:43:07 PM Central Standard Time,
wayneserrano@earthlink.net writes:

Hello Tom,
Between your and Henning's excellent reviews and write-ups it sounds (and
looks) to be an excellent digital Pro solution, one which will allow us to
continue using whatever Leica glass we may currently have, or forsee using
in
conjunction with Leica's digital M8 offering.
Cheers,

Wayne Serrano
415.244.9620
wayneserrano.com