Subject: [Leica] M8 & DL3s
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Thu Sep 14 22:36:06 2006

Nah, I have a R-D1 for 2 years and change lens all the time w/o worrying
about dust. I guess the shutter helps in that regard. Besides, Leica
specifically provides a "B" like mode where you can clean your sensor.
Since there is no mirror box, the sensor is just right there.

Now cough up the money :-)