Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Sep 14 22:51:02 2006

At 3:28 PM +1000 9/15/06, G Hopkinson wrote:
>Mark the specs and brochure are released, at least to user forum
>members. I guess they must be in wide circulation by now.
>It does look yummy. Its Dimensions and weight
>Length to bayonet flange approx. 63mm
>Largest diameter approx. 55mm
>Weight approx. 350g
>For us metric folks.
>
>But you are going to have to buy the horrendously complex and
>expensive super finder thingie to go with it.
>
>Cheers
>Hoppy

Or the big stupid tri-finder sold previously. Or a 21 and 28 CV
finder (optional 25 finder if you don't want to guess) if you tend to
stick to one focal length for a while.

Boy that new finder is a lump. They must have looked at the Xpan
finder for the 30 and said "we can design something worse than
that!". Success!!!

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design