Subject: [Leica] Tri Elmar M 16-18-21 mm F4 ASPH lens
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 14 22:28:37 2006

Mark the specs and brochure are released, at least to user forum members. I
guess they must be in wide circulation by now.
It does look yummy. Its Dimensions and weight
Length to bayonet flange approx. 63mm
Largest diameter approx. 55mm
Weight approx. 350g
For us metric folks.

But you are going to have to buy the horrendously complex and expensive
super finder thingie to go with it.

Cheers
Hoppy