Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 hands on
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Fri Sep 15 05:57:30 2006

Just wondering since Epson had that BW mode with RAW. Oh well, been
converting color to BW for years now. Would be nice to have a RAW BW though,
considering how much BW is captured with Leicas.

Yeah, I've got my RAW conversions down to 3 hrs for about 1000 images. Now
if my PC was faster........

Chris