Subject: [Leica] Video of M8
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Sep 15 08:30:54 2006

How long has the DMR been available? I'd sure like to pick one up for
half its value. EVERYONE OUT THERE - PLEASE let me know when and
where I can?

The Canon 20D is almost 4 years old and while selling for $1200 new
are still getting around $900 on the used market. The 10D didn't do
nearly as well in holding its value.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com