Subject: [Leica] Video of M8
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Sep 16 00:15:58 2006

And I might well be the guy buying that second-hand M8 off you. I have a
personal price point for any camera, and $5K is above that price point.
The Canon 1DII I am shooting with today I bought second-hand in the UK
last year for 1500 pounds, or a tad under $3K, at a time when new ones
were between $4.5 and $5K.

I hope that the shutter in the M8 is rated for a reasonable number of
exposures so that buying used is a viable option. With the Canon, I
could check how many times it had been fired.

Nathan