Subject: [Leica] Re BW modes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 15 13:42:45 2006

On 9/15/06 1:37 PM, "Lottermoser George" <imagist3@mac.com> typed:

> If you shoot RAW in B&W mode with the Canon 10D, 20D or 5D (and I
> assume 1ds, etc.) and process the RAW files through Canon's Digital
> Photo Professional software they open as very good B&W files on
> screen. (of course you still have the option of changing them to
> color images). However, you can shoot and process entirely as B&W
> without ever seeing the color version if you choose to.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser
> george@imagist.com

I've my Extensis Portfolio software going again upgrading it I wonder if it
would be black and white aware? I bet it would.
But its bumming me out I 'm not able to rate my shots with stars like with
Bridge. This has become a vital part of my "workflo".
A word I'm just warming up to.

Mark Rabiner

40?46'58.65"N  73?49'31.68"W
Whitestone NY 11357