Subject: [Leica] Re BW modes; -> Bridge stars
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 15 14:45:51 2006

On 9/15/06 4:57 PM, "Jeff Moore" <jbm@jbm.org> typed:

> 2006-09-15-16:42:39 Mark Rabiner:
>> But its bumming me out I 'm not able to rate my shots with stars like with
>> Bridge. This has become a vital part of my "workflo".
>
> Yeah, me too.  What meanings have people assigned to various numbers of
> stars upon thars?  I use:
>
>  *      I'd probably throw this out if I weren't such a packrat
>
>  **     This has something to recommend it, but doesn't quite make the cut
>         -- maybe for reasons intrinsic to this picture, maybe because
>         there are better ones of the same subject in this batch
>
>  ***    This makes the cut for this project
>
>  ****   This is better than that -- it's among the best from this
>         project, and its interest probably transcends this project
>
>  *****  This is one of my best pictures, and I definitely need not to
>         miss it when I'm putting together my book or something

*       "yea its pretty bad, but don't throw it out just yet, sleep on it."

**      Darned bad, yet not profoundly so.

***     Look at this later when you are in a better mood.

****    A definite keeper. Probably printable and or uploadable.
        Certainly archiveable.
        MAKE EYE GO HERE.

*****   Print this now or die. (PPNOD)
        Put some quality time in it in Photoshop.
        Put it on a DVD in a sealed bubble envelope and mail it to myself.
        In a self addressed envelope (SASE) or in the UK a
        stamped addressed envelope (SAE)
        Do not fold, spindle or mutilate.
        Do not pass go do not collect $200

Mark Rabiner

40?46'58.65"N  73?49'31.68"W
Whitestone NY 11357

http://rabinergroup.com/

you can freely copy, distribute, modify, shred, spindle, and mutilate copies
in any medium. Despite how rare. Or well.