Subject: [Leica] OT (definitely) price advice
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Sep 16 05:28:48 2006

It was beautiful ... but the screen was just too dark for these old
eyes. I've been through those hassles with screens with old
Rolleiflexes.

I passed on it. :-(

Thanks all for the input. I am not on sure ground when it comes to
Hasselblads, so I needed some information. What I want is a wide-angle
on a square format camera. Hopefully something will come along.

Thanks again,
Daniel

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] OT (definitely) price advice)
Message from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT (definitely) price advice)