Subject: [Leica] OT (definitely) price advice
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Sep 16 05:57:25 2006

Daniel,
Then lurk around for a good Mamiya 6 and also lurk for it's wide angle 50mm
lens.  Mamiya's have a bad rap for wind mechanism so prices have not kept up
as they have for the 7.  Also, well used SWC's sometimes show up under 2K
and they are simply lovely cameras.

For a Rollei enthusiast I knew that you would not take a Hasselblad, not
nearly elegant enough.

0.02

Don
don.dory@gmail.com