Subject: [Leica] M wide lens range
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Sep 16 21:01:39 2006

A quick browse of the amended pages for Leica US site, shows that the
current Elmarit 2.8 28 is now, not unexpectedly, dropped with
the new asph lens arriving. That's seven wide choices and all of them with
asph glass.

Looks pretty healthy, I think (if wallet draining),

I wonder if we will see the Summicron 50 updated, or the Elmarit M 2.8 90?

I'd guess yes for the first. For the ninety, I hope it survives along with
its little collapsible 50mm sibling.

Cheers

Glassy eyed Hoppy