Subject: [Leica] Actual photos, not taken with an M8
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Sep 17 02:49:58 2006

Peter.
I like the blackberries and the black dog perched on the light rock to
challenge your exposure skills. You got some detail there in
the fur, so it seems you have it worked out!
You've semi-decapitated your humans in some of the others.
I've posted at least 82 of those M8 items today but I did go out with M7 & a
28 and shot some stuff locally.
It isn't digital so you can't see them yet.

Cheers
Hoppy