Subject: [Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Sun Sep 17 09:42:46 2006

On 16/09/2006, at 14:57, Ric Carter wrote:

> I know how you feel, Luis.
> I call myself a "third-hander." I'm at least the third owner of
> most of the Leica equipment in my bag;^)

Leica or not, most of my equipment is carefully selected from the
second hand market, I do prefer the freedom that money saved gives me
than a warranty I never had to use, despite it's new gear or not.

> It's honorable, and we learn patience.

and we reduce the pile'o'trash which is filling our world :)

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/

Message from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .)