Subject: [Leica] FYI
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 17 12:49:04 2006

On 9/17/06 12:46 PM, "grduprey@mchsi.com" <grduprey@mchsi.com> typed:

> According to ZI, they are not producing one anytime soon, as they claim, as
> Leica does, that FF RF cameras are years away due to the level of
> technology.
>
> Gene

And they want people to not wait before their digital body comes out before
they get into their system.

But a approach it as a kind of "retro film" experience.

I feel like its very probable they already have a working model of the
thing. Or at least one made of balsa wood.
styro.
Or rare Brazilian Elm.

Mark Rabiner

40?46'58.65"N  73?49'31.68"W