Subject: [Leica] FYI
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 16:26:38 2006

Hoppy,

Yup, youre right!  I must have been dreaming of the M8.  ;-)

However the R4SP, and my R8, and all R series camera bodies have teh
vertical shutter and all work very reliably.  Actualy, I think the old
Nikkormat Ftn had a vertical shutter also.  Mine never failed.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------