Subject: [Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Sep 17 16:41:26 2006

On Sep 17, 2006, at 3:39 PM, Ted Grant wrote:
> Guys I figure sooner than later you'll get an M8,period! Never mind
> all the wet butt reasons you pull out of the hat! Buy Leica gear
> the way I have always done for years even when I didn't have a dime
> to pay for it, very simple indeed! ;-)
>
> Close yer eyes, don't look nor listen to "how much" Get it and
> start your life enjoyment and worry about paying for it later. KISS!
>
> I also used another logic... "I know if I have that lens or body
> it'll help me shoot better pictures because I'll be able to reach
> farther than the other guys!"
>
> Always worked, suffered mentally but what the hell I got better
> pictures and the stuff eventually got paid! ;-) Get it, live with
> it! Enjoy it, you may not be here tomorrow to do so! To hell with
> reality. :-) Live your life in the enjoyment of photography.:-)
> Now go put your order in! :-)  Your welcome. :-) :-)

well Ted, you convinced Dominique.... (I didn't need
convincing) ...she wants to know when it will arrive, so she can be
here to sign for it...

thanks my friend....Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .)
Message from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] M8: To buy or not to buy. . .)